Short News |
BEITEN BURKHARDT held a business breakfast jointly with German Center in Moscow on the topic: “Procurements of goods, work and services under Federal Laws No. 44-FZ and No. 223-FZ”
A business breakfast was held in Moscow on 5 July 2017, where Kamil Karibov and Anna Klimova were the speakers. The topic of the business breakfast was “Procurements of goods, work and services under Federal Laws No. 44-FZ and No. 223-FZ”. The event was attended by 35 people.
The speakers focused on the following relevant issues:
- Recent amendments to legislation on public procurements (under the laws 44-FZ and 223-FZ).
- Import substitution and localization in public procurements.
- Practice of challenging procurements in connection with the imposition of illegal requirements on participants in procurements, excessive detail on the subject of the procurements, consolidation of a lot, etc.
- Violation of the procedure for holding procurement procedures: the main violations that make it possible to challenge procurement results.
- Unilateral termination of a contract, and the subsequent inclusion of the counterparty in the register of bad-faith suppliers: grounds for dismissing the appeal of the client.
The event was followed by a lively discussion, with the speakers answering questions of interest to the guests.